Re: [udig-devel] Help with simple plugin

Jody,

thanks for the message :).

Sorry for replying so late : it was holidays here on Thursday (not
sure about other countries), so I´m only back to work today.

Wow, those "Primers" are huge :P, I hope I don´t have to understand
all this complexity so soon. Im gonna continue my pursuit of showing a
custom layer on uDig, which I think I´m more than halfway there. I
don´t think I will need to do anything much more complex on the
Geotools level. I will have to understand deeper the uDig
platform/plugin scheme, tho, if we choose to continue using uDig.

I will keep you guys informed (or "I´ll be here annoying you with more
newbie questions ;)" ).

Cya, thanks,
-Pedro Da Ros