Re: [udig-devel] Help with simple plugin

Hey Andrea,

thanks for the links, I hadnt checked them yet!

I took a look on the tutorials (I had seen only the one on the site,
the "distancemeasure" one), and they helped me getting started on the
plugin, as I managed to add a button to the toolbar and create a map
and a layer when the user clicks the button :).

But I've been struggling for over 2 hours trying to add features to
the layer but I cant... tried to create a feature schema and set to
the layer but couldnt... nor create individual features (managed to
create a feature collection with empty feature type, but didnt manage
to create the features itself to populate the collection). I could
create "Point"s, but didnt manage to convert them to Features to add
to the layer.

I couldnt find the example that reads from an ASCII file and renders
to a layer, that one should cover my problem, I think.

Any ideas/hints? :P

Thanks again and cya,
-Pedro Da Ros