Re: [udig-devel] Problem compiling udig for the first time

They are not significant; indeed they come from one of the libraries we are using.

Congrats!

--
Jody Garnett

On Saturday, 24 December 2011 at 3:13 AM, Can Baldan wrote:

Hey everybody,

I simply downloaded Eclipse 3.7.0 and did everything from scratch. The project builds with 7166 warnings now, and when running the application I get the warnings

Failed to load the Kakadu native libs. This is not a problem unless you need to use the Kakadu plugin: it won't be enabled. java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no kdu_jni in java.library.path
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.geotools.factory).

Please let me know if these are significant and if so I would address them.

I am happy for now.

Thanks for the help.

Can