Re: [udig-devel] Problem compiling udig for the first time

So the larger picture is that we now have pom.xml files for Tycho in our uDig checkout.

It looks like the maven support in eclipse can be confused by these files.

Can I ask if you have performed a separate install of m2e? Or are just using the maven support built into Eclipse 3.7.0 ?

--
Jody Garnett