Re: [udig-devel] Problem compiling udig for the first time

wow - okay I was working with a developer using Eclipse 3.7.1 today - and he also had all kinds of Java problems out of the box (like it was trying to use Java 1.4 settings or some other crazy ...).

I had this problem yesterday as well. After some moment it stopped to reappear, I believe after I refreshed target platform, but may be just a coincedence.

Or was it rather after I installed m2e? Some projects have maven builder in Properties/Builders, it was missed, I installed maven for eclipse, waited half an hour until it downloads something and the errors were gone. May again be coincedence.

Back to the top