Re: AW: [udig-devel] Headless build on trunk

Ugo Taddei wrote:
Thanks a lot!

It's not that don't have time to build, I honestly don't think I can actually do that. I'm new to plugin programming and it's all still a lot of magic for me.
Fair enough; I also do not understand the headless build (which would be required to automatically build and SDK every night).
Besides, an SDK from you guys makes it a lot easier for people to start with udig.
It is true; but we only get to make an SDK when we have time/money. Sad truth of open source development .. on the bright side we do have the source code available; and the instructions for building the source code are working out well.

Jody

Back to the top