Re: AW: [udig-devel] Headless build on trunk

Jody Garnett said:
> In todays IRC meeting I have asked Mr. Wellmann to upload the SDKs he is
> making; let us give that a go and see if it works for your team.
>
> Now this may (or may not be sufficient) since as a volunteers Jesse,
> Harald (or yourself) will not be able to churn out new releases every
> day. You may still want to keep a copy of trunk checked out; and make
> SDKs for your team in order to patch and fix bugs as required.
>
> Jody

Thanks a lot!

It's not that don't have time to build, I honestly don't think I can
actually do that. I'm new to plugin programming and it's all still a lot
of magic for me.

Besides, an SDK from you guys makes it a lot easier for people to start
with udig.

Cheers,

Ugo