Re: AW: [udig-devel] Headless build on trunk

In todays IRC meeting I have asked Mr. Wellmann to upload the SDKs he is making; let us give that a go and see if it works for your team.

Now this may (or may not be sufficient) since as a volunteers Jesse, Harald (or yourself) will not be able to churn out new releases every day. You may still want to keep a copy of trunk checked out; and make SDKs for your team in order to patch and fix bugs as required.

Jody

Ugo Taddei wrote:
I've been using eclipse 3.4.1 for two weeks now. I haven't tried a headless build and doubt I will, but my folks here would appreciate a new SDK, and I would appreciate if there were one coming from you, rather than from me.

Cheers,

Ugo

Back to the top