Re: [udig-devel] Escaping edit tools - again

Jürgen Jacob wrote:
just my bad translation from german to english: I wasn't sure if ESC interrupts the edit tool or if it stops the edit tool. I wasn't sure about the correct word for the process. You used ESC in uDig or in another application with just some uDig plugins used?
I used ESC in uDig; I assume if another application was used you would have to look at "scheme" used to map keyboard short cuts to commands for that application? A developer here (Amr) recently looked at this stuff as part of the udig training course; perhaps he can offer a word of advice...

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top