Re: [udig-devel] Escaping edit tools - again

Jody Garnett schrieb:
Jürgen Jacob wrote:
Dear all,
can someone check if this happens in his application too?

I'm using RC14 SDK and it's not possible to interrupt or stop an edit tool with ESC. It seems as if the application doesn't get this key command. Using uDig RC14 or SC3 shows that this should work. Maybe someone can verify this or has a hint what's wrong in my application.
I have used ESC to cancel an edit operation (it "clears the selection"). What do you mean by stop an edit tool?

just my bad translation from german to english: I wasn't sure if ESC interrupts the edit tool or if it stops the edit tool. I wasn't sure about the correct word for the process.

You used ESC in uDig or in another application with just some uDig plugins used?

Jürgen

Back to the top