Re: [udig-devel] render performance

I've got profiling tools in Eclipse, but can't even download the sources to udig to even begin to try that. The developer 'quick start' instructions fail at the second step:

E:\Apps\udig>svn co http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/udig/trunk'
svn:
Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

--

Can I ask whether, in the few seconds it takes to render on your machine, you see progressive rendering -- on mine the many dots appear progressively (in waves, it seems, so not at a constant rate), and it takes some 10 seconds before all of them are drawn.

cheers,

Vince.