Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

Hi Jakob,

I have defined the vehicle route in advance and now the leader vehicle is
detected.

Now my task is to generate random traffic in sumo and get the surrounding
vehicle IDs,position and velocity and transfer it to IPG Traffic objects.

I have already generated random traffic of 1000 vehicles in network.

I tried subscribeContext and addsubsciptionfilter to get the surrounding
vehicles data as follows:

"traci.vehicle.subscribeContext('125','CMD_GET_VEHICLE_VARIABLE',10000);
traci.vehicle.addSubscriptionFilterLeadFollow(0);
[M] = traci.vehicle.getContextSubscriptionResults('1100');

I am getting the warning in SUMO :

Warning: addSubscriptionFilter: No previous vehicle context subscription
exists to apply the context filter.

>From this, I understood that I am doing some mistakes in add vehicle context
subscription.

I want to know, what inputs are required and mandatory to add vehicle
context subscription and how to apply filter to get vehicle moving in
certain radius of my EGO vehicle.

And what is domain, cmdID, objID,varIDs in function subscribeContext(cmdID,
subscriptionBegin, subscriptionEnd, objID, domain, dist, varIDs).

I would be very much grateful if you please guide or help me in this matter.

Thank you very much in advance.