Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

Hi Jakob,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have one more query regarding angle and x,y position values:

I tried angle argument for moveToXY to be left blank("") as EdgeID argument
but it didn't work. I think it is mandatory and cannot be left blank.

Regarding angle argument, I just want to confirm, the angle in sumo is
vehicle yaw angle right?

Position X,Y :

Is there any function,I can give GCS geo co ordinates: long. and lat.(Ex :
7.765482, 49.4585412) to moveToXY function because I am getting GCS
co-ordinates from IPG carmaker.

If not, Do we have any traci function to convert geo to absolute values?

Thank you in advance.