Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

Hi Jakob,

I have one doubt here : the function moveToXY in matlab will move the
existing vehicle in the network OR it will place a new vehicle in network??

Do I need to first insert a vehicle with ID '125' into the network or I can
directly place a new vehicle with ID '125' into the sumo network by giving
its position ?

Actually right now I am just checking moveToXY function in matlab by giving
just one value to each variables for just first simulation step.

Do u have any example of moveToXY so that I can see how to use it in correct
way?

My thesis task is to place an EGO vehicle into SUMO network from IPG
Carmaker.

I would be very much grateful if you please guide me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.