Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

Hi Jakob,

Thank you very much for your help. I can see the vehicle in sumo network
now.

I have one doubt here:

I want to control my EGO vehicle using moveToXY getting data from IPG
Carmaker every timesteps,

For edgeID, I want to give input from SUMO itself as there is no such
parameter in IPG Carmaker.

For that, i have thought of giving future or next edgeID of my ego vehicle
every timesteps to my ego vehicle itself to run co-simulation.

I went through all functions in traci4matlab and found one :function
nextEdge = getNextEdge(personID).

I want the same for Vehicle ID, is there any such functions? please let me
know if any.

Thanks in advance.