Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

- to check directly neighboring lanes you can use vehicle.getRightLeaders, vehicle.getLeftLeaders
- to get all vehicles in a given radius, you can use context subscriptions: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html#context_subscriptions and https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html#context_subscription_filters