Re: [sumo-user] moveToXY

When moving a vehicle continuously with moveToXY without setting the vehicle route in advance, then the route will always consist of a single edge (updated every time moveToXY moves the vehicle to a new edge). This precludes leader search beyond the current edge.
There are plans to make this more convenient (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4250, https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6284) but right now,
to avoid this, the vehicle route must be defined in advance so that it reaches as far as the desired leader distance.