Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

For vscode plugins the env var should be set in the sidecar Dockerfile (and the devfile as well after your 5th PR is merged :-))

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:16 AM Lukas Krejci <lkrejci@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought about che-plugin.yaml. We are going to require that even for
vscode plugins, I hope :) If not, I'm back to square one.