Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

VS Code go extension uses plenty of go linters and tools. So when we will use it /projects might not work.

You mean that the go tooling plugin need the sourceCodePath to be overwritten as well right?

I think the only option is to let users specify a sourceCodePath at the project level in the devfile. That will set the sources path for every containers that has montSources=true.

Back to the top