Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

On 22. 01. 19 19:31, Mario wrote:

    VS Code go extension uses plenty of go linters and tools. So when we
will use it /projects might not work.

You mean that the go tooling plugin need the sourceCodePath to be overwritten as well right?

I think the only option is to let users specify a sourceCodePath at the project level in the devfile. That will set the sources path for every containers that has montSources=true.

In that case, we'd somehow need to communicate the location (env var perhaps?) to the tooling in the container at the start-up time.