Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

In that case, we'd somehow need to communicate the location (env var
perhaps?) to the tooling in the container at the start-up time.

Yes we should decide on a convention for plugin developers about that. An environment variable looks like the best solution. But again, I think you should split this work in 2 separate PRs: first the mountSources flag (default is ), second the sourcesPath attribute.

And that makes me think that we do not have a mechanism to inject an environment variable from a devfile yet (maybe a third PR?)

Back to the top