Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

Well, the complexity lies more in the fact that

mountPath: "/projects"
name: projects

requires some implicit knowledge, not only the names of the attributes but also their values, while

mountSources=true

is easier in that regard.

Also the latter allows us to sidestep a potential problem with plugin interoperability that @Thomas Maeder highlighted - the need for a single URI representing the same file across different plugins (which could be violated if each plugin mounted the sources on a different path).