Re: [che-dev] Simplify mounting of project sources to plugins

Lukas we may be able to make the source code path configurable eventually. But that looks tricky and has a few side effects (i.e. IDE and LS sync). So I would rather split the problem in 2 distinct issues:
- hide complexity to users that don't want to bother where the source code is located (the issue you are working on)
- make the source code path configurable (new issue)

Anyway thanks for starting the discussion and I have voted for one of your proposals.