Re: [udig-devel] questions about JRE's and gdal

Congrats!

So did you want me to double check your work? How are we going to merge in your work ... the plan to go through each platform and test?

I have created a 1.3.2 page where we can take some notes on progress; and how people can help you test.
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.3.2

--
Jody Garnett