Re: [udig-devel] questions about JRE's and gdal

Jody, currently I configured an Ubuntu 10.10 32bit as an VM and installed all the required tools for development and build. I installed a sun java 6 sdk and was following the description at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3747789/how-to-install-the-sun-java-jdk-on-ubuntu-10-10-maverick-meerkat

.. worked like a charm!

Eclipse started,
Maven 3.0.3 installed
git repo clone created
jai natives for linux 32bit downloaded.

Lets rock ;)

When it's done I will do the same procedure for 64bit...

Cheers, Frank