Re: [udig-devel] questions about JRE's and gdal

Hm, I'm a bit confused. Installed a 32 bit jdk, I thought the libraries from gdal where build for an 32 bit environment and therefor it requires the 32 bit mvc-dll's, I'm wrong?

The net.reflactions.udig.libs bundle contains imageio-ext-gdal-bindings in version 1.7, I assume I need a 1.7.x gdal release. At the given download site (http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/) the newest version is 1.6. I guess I come noth further that way, can I?

Cheers,
Frank