Re: [udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] SDK Feedback

Jody Garnett wrote:
Jody Garnett wrote:
I will download the SDK you made now and see if I can run the custom app tutorial. You also have Emily's contact info you need to reproduce this test on a windows box with out me.
Well I am half way there: I was able to release the custom app (this is something I could not do before).

The custom app did not run; with the following log...
I am going to go back to check my build.properties files; we should check with Emily on Monday.
That was the problem; to confirm the SDK you published here works:
- http://udig.refractions.net//files/downloads/uDigSDKJun21

So how about a release candidate - If we make it through the training course we can rename the file and call it the release. I am still a bit worried about changed drag and drop behaviour (it now collects actions for all data transfers rather than just stopping with the first transfer that produces an action).

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top