Re: [udig-devel] deploy

Argh, something strange is going on.
Just for those that could note same problems.

The building mechanism of the update site plugin doesn't work for me,
it corrupts somehow some plugins. If I export the plugins the usual
way from eclipse and then copy them into the plugins folder of the
update site project, it works.

Can't understandf why.

Andrea

>>> Andrea