Re: [udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] SDK Feedback

Jody Garnett wrote:
I will download the SDK you made now and see if I can run the custom app tutorial. You also have Emily's contact info you need to reproduce this test on a windows box with out me.
Well I am half way there: I was able to release the custom app (this is something I could not do before).

The custom app did not run; with the following log...
!MESSAGE The activator net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp.Activator for bundle net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp is invalid
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The activator net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp.Activator for bundle net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp is invalid at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleActivator
I am going to go back to check my build.properties files; we should check with Emily on Monday.
Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top