[udig-devel] SDK Feedback

Okay I spent a lot more time today (and other peoples time) testing out the SDK.

1. We are missing the RCP delta pack
2. When you release (on a mac) you are making use of a slightly different version of the org.equinox.launcher than what is available with the eclipse 3.3.2 (winter) + extras ... as such exporting out a custom application does not work. - I have made my own SDK available here (http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/ForJody/udig-1.1-Jun20-sdk.zip - when combined with the delta pack the above SDK can be used to generate a custom app

I followed the instructions here http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/SDK+Export+Procedure to make the above SDK.
Jody

Back to the top