[udig-devel] deploy

Hi, I have a blocking issue for deployment of JGrass via update site.

We need some additional plugins from the rcp that need to be shipped
with the JGrass plugins.

I tried to import them into the eclipse ide as binary projects and
that works fine. Then I created a feature around those and exported
them to an update site. Well, installing in udig from that update site
doesn't work. The problem seems to be somehow bound to plugin
verification and tampering.

I also tried to add the update site of eclipse and make udig choose
the needed plugins to install. :) While I'm writing it is installing
the whole rcp environment into udig.

Given that it would be nice to have a debug button for maps, I don't
know how to solve that.
Does anyone have ideas about how to solve this? Any link to
documentation that could be related?

Thanks,
Andrea

Back to the top