Re: [udig-devel] deploy

A good question Andrea. Nothing jumps right out at me. One possible idea is to configure certain plugins to be unarchived on install. That is an option when you are defining a feature. Select one of the plugins and take a look at the confugration. I don't remember the exact name of the check box but it is something like "unpack".

Other than that usually the problem is dependencies. There are two ways you can get tripped up. 1. The plugin depends on something that isn't in the update site. In this case you should be able to export but who knows. The solution is to check the run configuration and make sure all the plugins that are required are there. 2. The Feature declares a dependency on the dependency tab that isn't actually required. This can happen if you select compute dependencies but one of the dependencies are in fact optional. The feature doesn't know it is optional so you get an error.

Jesse