Re: [udig-devel] creating new style editor

I guess I'm doing an error when adding a second styleeditorpage to the
thing.
The two pages, one for raster color ramp rules and one for categories
definition for raster maps, work if used independently.

But if I leave both the styleeditorpage, it properly loads the first,
but when I select in the left part of the style dialog the second (as
for simple, theme and xml in the case of feature layers), its
createPageContent is called, but nothing happens. The focus of the
selection goes back to the first loaded and from that point on I can't
even select the second any more.

Any idea about what i could do wrong? I looked over and over the
style.sld plugin, but it seems to me it is doing it the same way...

Andrea