Re: [udig-devel] creating new style editor

I have some questions about the styleConfigurator extention point. Since
I want to keep complete compatibility with GRASS workspaces, I had to
create a new Style Editor (much like Magna did ask for in some other post).
Everything works well, but I miss from the Configurator Extention Point
the links so import, export and more than that to apply and revert. Why
aren't they available in the configurator? (Or am I just don't seeing them?)
I need to be able to load files, save files and apply and revert, but I
don't want to duplicate new buttons.

Can someone help me with that?

Ciao
Andrea