Re: [udig-devel] creating new style editor

Hi,

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/3+Style has a rough outline of what is to be done.  I don't know that it has all the details you need but it is a starting point.  The extension point you are interested in is: net.refractions.udig.style.styleConfigurator. which is in the net.refractions.udig.style plugin.  So you have to depend on that plugin for your style plugin.

has some more details about the extension point.

Jesse