Re: [udig-devel] parent shell reference in udig

Hi,

As a rule of thumb I find what works best is to get the display that the workbench is in via PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getDisplay(). Then get the active shell from that. THis is so that your dialog won't be hidden behind another shell but will be the top most shell.

Not sure that answered your question.

Jesse