Re: [udig-devel] creating new style editor + how to deal with legend?

Hei Cory,
I gave it a try and I really like it! Apply and cancel work great now.
I can't find the way to use the import and export buttons however. Is
there a way?

Another question. If I want to supply an icon for the layer map,
possibly made of a legend as it is in Arc. In jgrass raster type it
would be a colorramp with values.
What do you think, would it be better to use the raster icon on the
layer window and put the ramp only in the legend graphic?
In both cases, can someone please indicate me where I have to put the
graphics creation code?

Andrea