Re: [udig-devel] Re: JGrass and uDig

You are talking about using the Geotools renderer and rendering many layer.  I
am talking about Other renderers such as the MapGraphic Renderer that is trying
to do simple animation.  When a MapGraphic re-renderes it is the only renderer
that is triggered and there for can very quickly request that the result be
displayed.  I was only able to get frame rates of 1-1.2 frames per second.  I
would like to see at least 2 frames per second if not much better.  Also since
the conversion process takes such a long time I know that it is causing lower
end clients to have problems.

Jesse