Re: [udig-devel] Re: JGrass and uDig

jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
Not necessarily... There is some serious performance issues we have right now because our renderers renders are dependent on Graphics2D class but there are platform issues with the SWT_AWT Bridge so we have been converting the images SWT images. But this solution is too inefficient so I am researching alternate approaches.

Jesse, do you have numbers on that? The last time I profiled uDig the image conversion time was a lot smaller than the rendering time?
Is the conversion time platform dependent?

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top