Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

I just tried on windows and it works there as well. I'll *sometime* do an update the update site. I don't k now when I'll have time though. I'm crazy busy for the next 2 days. Lots of meetings and deadlines.

Jesse

Jesse Eichar wrote:

I'm trying it at home and the icon shows up.  make sure that the plugins
are in the correct directory.

As for the other's problems... I'm not sure I just tried it at home (on
a linux box) and it works perfectly.  Maybe the setup is not working for
you guys.  I'll try it on windows and if that works then I will create a
new feature for you to download from the update site.

Jesse