Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

I'm trying it at home and the icon shows up.  make sure that the plugins
are in the correct directory.

As for the other's problems... I'm not sure I just tried it at home (on
a linux box) and it works perfectly.  Maybe the setup is not working for
you guys.  I'll try it on windows and if that works then I will create a
new feature for you to download from the update site.

Jesse