Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

Jesse,

I am greatly appreciative of all that you have done :-) , and I am sure it is working for you,
but not for myself and, by the look of it, others as well :-(

Perhaps this is because your version of UDig is on a machine with all the development code, JDKs etc etc. I installed UDig onto a clean laptop and only added the JREs that the UDig site referenced. I downloaded the oracle 10g jdbc driver but I am still not sure where it is supposed to go (it doesn't display as a straight .jar file in Windows XP explorer. I downloaded and installed the stuff you built yesterday and installed it as you said. When I try and Add a new Layer now Oracle option appears for me. I can only conclude that UDig is not configured properly and I don't know why.

Any thoughts?

S.