Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

Jesse etc,

THanks

I've exported the oracle jars again for you to try. I tried it and it worked, here is what I did:

1.  Delete old net.refractions.udig.libs_1.0.1 directory
2.  Delete net.refractions.udig.catalog.oracle_1.0.1.jar
3. Unzip the oracle.zip (http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/oracle.zip) into plugins directory (double check that they are all there).
4.  Run udig

I tried all this but I don't get any Oracle connection icon appearing in the Add Layers dialog box. Something must still not be configured properly. I also downloaded the Oracle jdbc jar file from TechNet
where do I put it (it seesm to be some sort of a jar/zip file)?

S.

Back to the top