[udig-devel] Big merge from branch.

This is a bit of an apology to all of those who develop on trunk.
Justin did a bunch of work on a branch so that drag and drop will work
better and be non-blocking and cancellable.  However, it took nearly a
month of development so there were some difficulties merging it with
trunk.  I have spent 2 days merging and will be committing this
afternoon.  I just want everyone to be prepared and let me know if there
is anything I can do to help make the transition easier.  I think (hope)
that the only problems that will show up will show up will be while
adding layers not rendering or any of that.

Jesse

Back to the top