[udig-devel] Raster Support (was Some problems found ...)

Hi Susan:

I'm catching up with all the events and email slowly, but given your exhibition date I thought it worth while to jump in.
Do you know the URL for the Geotiff source?

On the subject of raster processing one of the students attached to the project has submitted a proposal based on uDig core plugins combined with imagej code to produce a RCP'ed version of imagej. Imagej has a very liberal license perhaps this work may be useful.

I noticed that the people working on raster support have just made their first release:
- http://today.java.net/pub/n/GeoServer0.2Alpha

From their announcement "The ArcGrid, GeoTIFF, Image, and GRIB formats are supported".

Back to the top