Re: [udig-devel] Some problems found while reviewing SVN Head

Tony Kennedy wrote:

All test files were validated before use and can be obtained from Geobase.org or <http://www.emapsite.com/downloads/samples.asp>

Is the a uDig thing or Eclipse, does not do much for user confidence, next best thing to a near death experience in an demo or exhibition. Am I missing something here do I have to enable or build something to get this functionality?

I am a bit concerned that our release is missing something (support for these formats).

A quick question- are you downloading a nightly build?
(such as http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/udig/N20050610/udig-win32-x86-N20050610.zip), or are you running from version control (after using the quickstart?)

Susan is it possible you could use your own email address?
Jody

Back to the top