Re: [udig-devel] Re: German translation - general problem

Zitat von Richard Gould <rgould@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I have tried to locate this myself, but cannot. Can you provide a link?
> All I can find is the 3.0.1 SDK language pack.. no 3.1.M6 ones.

You'll have to take the 3.0.1 SDK or RCP language pack. Language packs are
obviously only released for mayor stable versions, not for milestones.

But the 3.0.1 language pack works just fine for me. There havn't been many
(maybe even none?) changes in the UI elements relevant for uDig since then.

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

Back to the top