Re: [udig-devel] Re: German translation - general problem

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the translation submission. I had a good look at the zip file you first emailed to the list. It only contained the properties files for the catalog plugin and the TOC-XML files for the help plugin? Was there supposed to be more?

Also the Jira task you created, http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-423, should there be a zip file attached to that? I can't see one.

The suggestions you have made in the text file are excellent, and I will try to address some of them tomorrow morning.

Thanks again!

Richard

Back to the top