Re: [sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Hello,
0) I'm happy to hear that you could resolve the Warning: no routes pass edge by correcting your input
1) osmWebWizard is already using the recommended options so you would not gain anything by setting the options yourself
2) joining junctions works more reliably in car-only networks. If you do not wish to simulated pedestrians, bicycles etc, the setting the option --keep-edges.by-vclass passenger (or setting the osmWebWizard option 'car-only' network) will create in more successful joins
3) In the latest development version, routeSampler provides for two different methods to define non-consecutive turning relations (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#generalized_route_restrictions)

regards,
Jakob