Re: [sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Hello,

I wanted to get rid of the traffic jam by improving my network.

So I used the direct osm export instead of osmWebWizard to use the
recommended netconvert options.
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/Import/OpenStreetMap.html#recommended_netconvert_options

Then I ran randomTrips.py for the new network to use the output as input for
routeSampler.py.

There are now 9 warnings "Warning: no routes pass edge" instead of 5. The
GEH with the network from osmWebWizard was GEH<5 for 84.34%, now it is GEH<5
for 79.52%.

There is a complete junction with this warning for every edgeRelation. So I
thought I should look up the new edgeRelations in Netedit for the new
network and update the turncount file, but I still get the same warning.

To check that I don't take the wrong edges I created a route for that turn
in Netedit and took only the two consecutive edges for my turncount file.

The random routes file from randomTrips.py even contains a route with these
two consecutive edges! Why does routeSampler not find this route?